Your privacy and keeping your personal confidential information is important to us. We handle your personal information based on the Australian Privacy Principles and Privacy Act 1998. This Privacy Statement describes what information we collect from you and how we maintain your privacy while handling your personal information.
How we collect your data:
When you visit our websites or use our services, we collect personal data. The ways we collect it can be broadly categorised into the following:
Information you provide to us directly: When you visit or use some parts of our websites and/or services we might ask you to provide personal data to us. For example, we ask for your contact information when you sign up for a free trial, respond to an email offer, join us on social media, take part in training and events, contact us with questions or request support. If you don’t want to provide us with personal data, you don’t have to, but it might mean you can’t use some parts of our websites or services.
Information we collect automatically: We collect some information about you automatically when you visit our websites or use our services, like your IP address and device type. We also collect information when you navigate through our websites and services, including what pages you looked at and what links you clicked on. This information is useful for us as it helps us get a better understanding of how you’re using our websites and services so that we can continue to provide the best experience possible (e.g., by personalising the content you see). Some of this information is collected using cookies and similar tracking technologies.
Information we get from third parties: The majority of information we collect, we collect directly from you. Sometimes we might collect personal data about you from other sources, such as publicly available materials or trusted third parties like our marketing and research partners. We use this information to supplement the personal data we already hold about you, in order to better inform, personalise and improve our services, and to validate the personal data you provide.
Where we collect personal data, we’ll only process it:
– to perform a contract with you, or
– where we have legitimate interests to process the personal data and they’re not overridden by your rights, or
– in accordance with a legal obligation, or
– where we have your consent.
If we don’t collect your personal data, we may be unable to provide you with all our services, and some functions and features on our websites may not be available to you.
If you’re someone who doesn’t have a relationship with us, but believe that Condat Solutions subscriber has entered your personal data into our websites or services, you’ll need to contact that Condat Solutions subscriber for any questions you have about your personal data (including where you want to access, correct, amend, or request that the user delete, your personal data).
How we use personal Information
Condat Solutions uses your company information for different purposes which includes:
– Verifying your identification;
– Providing and improving our services;
– Activating services;
– Responding to complaints, queries, feedback and support;
– Enabling secure access to our website;
– How we hold your personal information and keep safe
– We hold your personal information collected from electronic database.
– We do our best to protect your personal information that you give us from unauthorized access, use or disclosure, with industry standards.
– We are very concerned about confidentiality of your personal information, so use different measures to protect personal information that we are hold.
– Complaints, Concerns and Questions
– If you face any kinds of problem or have a complaint about how we handle your confidential information, you send your complaint by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org or by letter at Suit 303B, Level 3, 276 Pitt Street, Sydney, NSW 2000.
– We will provide an initial response to your complaint within 28 business days.
– If you require detail information about the privacy complaint process, please contact us via our contact details.
Condat Solutions keeps the right to update this Policy at any time, and any amended Policy is effective when we upload on our official website. We will make our best effort to communicate significant changes to you via email or notification via the Service. You can also get this policy by emailing.